Breaking News
Loading...
giovedì 31 marzo 2016

M: Good Morning, Mr. Mccrory. How are you today? A: Fine thanks, and you? M: Fine thanks. Would you like a glass of water or a cup of coffee before we begin? A: No thanks, I’m fine. M: Please, follow me. We’ll meet in the conference room. A : Okay. M: Please sit down. So please tell me about yourself. A: Well, my name is Chris Mccrory, I’m 24 years old and I’m single. M: How would you describe your personality? A: I’m originally from London but I’ve lived in New York for 9 years now. I’m hard working and eager to learn. I enjoy working with other people and I like challenges. I’m serious about my work but I also like having some fun. M: Please tell me about your educational background. M: Why did you choose publishing? A: Well, ever since I was young, I’ve been interested in it because my mother worked by New York Major Publishers. So, when I entered University, I thought that a career in a publishing house would be a good choice. M: Do you have any special skills that would help you do this job? A: I can answer phone calls, use a computer, type 60 words a minute, and speak German, Spanish, Chinese and Russian. I also have a good organizational skills. M: What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness? A: My greatest strength is creativity and persistence, in fact sometimes my boss would ask my advice on a project because of my creativity. My greatest weakness I think is my experience. I’m still young and ganing expertise in management. M: What are some of your personal interests outside work? A: When I have free time I love reading and listening music, but I also I like studying new languages and sometimes I do Yoga to get some relax. M: Are you able to travel? A: Yes, I am and I’m willing to move. M: Are you able to work at weekends? A: Sincerly, No but I’m able to work extra hours. M: What are your salary requirements? A: I’m looking for at least £45000 and if it possible some bonuses during the year. M: Why do you want to work for us? A: When I saw the job advertisement, I became very interested and I also feel qualified for this job. M: Why should we hire you? A: Well, I think I have the right personality and skills. M: Do you have any questions? A: Sure. What’ the working time? M: The office opens at 8 A.M. Most people take an hour for the lunch break around noon and then they leave at 5 P.M. But the office doesn’t close until 7 30 P.M. So you can stay later if you like. We work is from Monday to Friday. A: Do you offer any kind of educational or training programs for employees? M: Yes, we offer free computer traning for all the staff. A: Do you have the dress code? M: Yes, long dresses for women and suit and tie or papillon for men. No t-shirts and shorts. A: Okay, thanks for your answers. M: I think you are the right person for this job. If you want you can start next week. Are you interested? A: Sure, thanks. M: So, we’ll see on Monday. Bye. A: See you. Bye.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento