Breaking News
Loading...
venerdì 14 febbraio 2014

Info Post
«AUSTRALIAN LIFE: WE WANT IT!»

We have interviewed Carlo Bergamini from 5^A  Luosi and he tell us about his experience in Australia.




Us: Hi, can you tell us about your journey in Australia?

Carlo: Yes sure, I’m going to tell you about my fantastic journey in Australia.

About the school life…
I woke up at 7 o’clock and I took the bus at 7:40 a.m.; school began at 9 o’clock and it finished at 15:30 p.m. then I arrived at home at 16:45.

Australian’s life is different from life in Italy: school life’s better, you have to wear a uniform, you can choose which subject you want to study and the relationship with teachers is different too.

During school’s hours you have to work hard but in the afternoon they do sports and there is not homework.

We did a lot of texts for every subjects every week-end but they weren’t difficult.

You have to study six subjects (English and Religion were compulsory) and you can also choose a preferred subject even if there is not on the time table.

Other days…

I was happy when I saw wild kangaroos and if they had a baby in the bag they might attack you; Zoo kangaroos used to be quiet with people, that’s why they weren’t aggressive.

My activities were playing football, running, watching tv programs in English.

I found some problems with English because some words were pronounced in a different way and also some words had the same pronounce but with an opposite meaning.

..and
I miss my Australian friends! When I came back home and now I’d like to return to Australia because that was an exciting experience and I do recommend you this amazing journey!



Andrea Giovanelli, Alice Muracchini & Corrado Mai©

0 commenti:

Posta un commento